Tuesday, August 9, 2011

National Day 2011

Happy National Day. Thanks to it i can have a "work-free" day.

Usually on this day, we will head down to the floating platform and have a touch of the atmosphere. But for this year, my aunt forgotten to pass us the tickets only at the last moment then she remembers. Anyway, since its so rush we went cycling at East Coast Park instead.

Whole family went including dear. Its the first time dear joined us for cycling and definitely an unforgettable one for him. Haha. My youngest sis and 3rd sis had a mini collision on their bikes. No serious injuries just a slight graze on my 3rd sis feet but my sister started to turn pale and giddy after seeing blood..

Not able to cycle any further, we suggest that 2 person head back to the bicycle station return the two bikes and get a double seater bike to fetch my 3rd sis back while the other person will ride her bike back. And the two lucky person was dear and rui my lil sister. Poor dear has to cycle back and forth and its quite a distance.

After returning the bikes, went to east coast food centre to have our dinner. And back home.

p.s dear owe me photos!!

1 comment:

  1. aiyoyo!!I think is worth it as to show Joe's love to you and our family...It is lucky that you have such a good boyfriend

    ReplyDelete